2016-2017 Georgia Tech Hype Video

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Awesome. It's clear how much athletic talent we had last year that we couldn't utilize. If we're able to sustain a humble, hungry, and positive team-oriented culture this year, correcting just 25% of last year's mistakes could make it a very good season.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Awesome. It's clear how much athletic talent we had last year that we couldn't utilize. If we're able to sustain a humble, hungry, and positive team-oriented culture this year, correcting just 25% of last year's mistakes could make it a very good season.
I agree, most of our losses last year were on the knife's edge and we just couldn't stop shooting ourselves in the foot. I really believe our 3-9 could have been 9-3 with just a couple different bounces of the ball. Only games that ever felt out of reach were Clemson, ND (which we damn near almost pulled out of our butts), and Miami (which we were so beaten down by that point I wasn't surprised). If our young backs/receivers that were baptized by fire last year make the expected improvements we are liable to shock the world!
Oh yeah, I'm feeling confident folks. We crushed it in 2014 when my first daughter was born, we are gonna crush it again this year cuz daughter #2 just arrived, and she's bringing that good Juju to the team!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I agree, most of our losses last year were on the knife's edge and we just couldn't stop shooting ourselves in the foot. I really believe our 3-9 could have been 9-3 with just a couple different bounces of the ball. Only games that ever felt out of reach were Clemson, ND (which we damn near almost pulled out of our butts), and Miami (which we were so beaten down by that point I wasn't surprised). If our young backs/receivers that were baptized by fire last year make the expected improvements we are liable to shock the world!
Oh yeah, I'm feeling confident folks. We crushed it in 2014 when my first daughter was born, we are gonna crush it again this year cuz daughter #2 just arrived, and she's bringing that good Juju to the team!

LOL.

You're like 30 days ahead of me. My left hemisphere clamps down on my right hemisphere, only allowing Eeyore voice thru during most of the off season.

So, all of the negative bullets resonate: OL?, WRs ?, last several years say don't expect D to improve.

Still, I expect the unicorn voice to break thru over the next month or so: the OL and WR know what's what now; we have greater depth and athleticism on D than we've had to counter lack of experience.

While we didn't see the O make plays in the TDay game, we also didn't see the D drop their drawers.

I don't know, in 30 days, I'll probably be hitting the koolaide