2015 Season Tickets are here!

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
2015 season ticket renewals are here! Here are the details.

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/011615aab.html

Highlights include a renewal by March 12th gets you a $25/seat discount. Similar single game ticket discounts as last year. You get a coin to commemorate the UGA and Orange bowl wins.

The biggest thing for me is GT has decided to leave the prices the SAME as 2014. Meaning even with an additional home game and UGA VT and FSU at home... they will not raise the prices. I was hoping for this because it would be smart to bring back fans and get new ones, but I didn't think it would happen. I'm thrilled and have already renewed.

dtlinderman

Georgia Tech Fan
How much were season tickets last year? If I recall the price of the ticket was approximated $250 plus an applicable Tech Fund costs. Based on the following website, the season ticket price is $350 plus Tech Fund fees.

http://football.togetherweswarm.com/gt

It sounds to me like they did go up in price.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Planning on renewing & have contacted GT ticket office about moving my seats. Unfortunately for me my tickets were extremely inexpensive last year ($99pp) but my renewal price was not the same.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Hmm, maybe I misread it then. Per game ticket price isn't going to change so a slight hike from that extra game maybe. Also, for any recent alumni if you've outlived your "recent alumni discount" it might go up.

All I know is with my recent alumni discount expiring and the better home schedule I was expecting to be paying over $600 for my 2 seats in 121, but it looks like I'll be paying under $400 total for both.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
And IIRC the $99 was a deal they offered later on in the year, so those kinds of deals may not be the same.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Last year, a six home-game season, the base price for most season tickets was $245.00 with Tech Fund increasing the closer the seats were to the 50 / or other upgrades (Club, Wardlaw, Suites). Endzone Sideline and the lowest rows of the Upper North did not have a Tech Fund attached to them.

Additionally, there were $170.00 "Gold Zone" Seats in the middle sections of the Upper North and there were $99.00 seats in the upper rows of the Upper North. Neither of these options had a Tech Fund adder.

According to the GTAA website "There will be no per-game ticket or Tech Fund price increase in 2015. The only difference is the addition of a seventh home game (Georgia)."(sic) The TogetherWeSwarm site says that the base price will be $350 for 2015 - making the UGAg game a $105.00 game.

They are already advertising the Gold Zone will be $245.00 this season so I would assume that the deal on the upper Upper North will between $150.00 and $170.00 when they announce it or if sales are good enough they would expand the Gold Zone pricing to the top.

The good news is that they did not really try to cash in on 2014's success. Hopefully Grant Field will have more GT fans attending in 2015.

Last edited:

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Ok, I went to the website and it showed the base price of $350 but when I clicked renew my season tickets it was less than that. Actually go through to the renewal process and see if its still $350.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
It's kind of messed up to send an email saying save $25 on season tickets only to find out later that it doesn't apply to us Gold Zoners. All in all, not bad prices though.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Bump, for all of you non season ticket holders that want to become season ticket holders :) Today you can get those tickets to be LOUD AND PROUD for the '15 season!!!!!

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Just renewed! Price was $350 per ticket list, but with $25 credit it adjusts to $325 at checkout.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Got my two - cost plenty - but had to be near gt bench.
Also they are working on finding a way that tickets can be donated back to GTAA for their use - perhaps local high school coaches, perhaps reward to parents of outstanding tutor, etc. In addition will be considering giving gt points for buying away game tickets and ACC champ and bowl tickets if bought via gtaa.