2015 Schedule (most of it)

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
rumor is that we will end the season with FSU, @ Clemson, Bye, UGA
Actually think this could work in our favor, if we can avoid a lot of injuries like we did this year. With all the new bodies at AB, BB and WR, I think it will take a while for the offense to gel. Would rather the schedule be somewhat backloaded next year.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Well, I said before the season that the unsung heroes for teams with good records were the people who put the schedule together. This year's was just what the doctor ordered, just like the 1990 season. No Thursday games, byes at the right time, home games against most of our top opponents; hard to beat that.

Next year will be more of a challenge. I hope we get the byes in the right places and that we don't have any Thursday night games again, but I bet that won't happen. (Don't get me wrong; I love the Thursday night games, but, great as the spectacle is on tv, they suck for the team.) I'll be watching for the final lineup. It'll be nice to see if the ACC sees that there's a chance for Tech to make another run and responds accordingly.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Interesting rumor on a '15 opponent. Everett Goldston supposedly trying to transfer from ND to LSU. Not sure I believe this but ... here's the link:

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2015/01/notre_dame_qb_everett_golson_h.html#incart_river
Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson, who played against LSU less than a week ago, is interested in becoming a Tiger. The senior, who is scheduled to graduate in May, has reached out to LSU about transferring there for his final season of NCAA eligibility.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Don't forget that after we finish with FSU, Clemson, and Georgia we will either have to play Clemson or FSU again. If we make it through that gauntlet we could very well be one of the big four next year.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
I do not mind Thursday games, just getting screwed by the conference when they have given us 3 games in 13 days by using Thursday games.

Regardless of the placement of the games, there is no team on the 2016 schedule we cannot beat. Period.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
When will the ND tickets become available through th GTAA? Stubhub is outrageous rightnow. I mean I'd still pay but I'd rather keep my money in house.

Animal02

Banned
When will the ND tickets become available through th GTAA? Stubhub is outrageous rightnow. I mean I'd still pay but I'd rather keep my money in house.
If the history from the last two GT at ND games holds true......no tickets will be available to anyone except students and donors with lots points. You may want to keep an eye on the Atlanta craigslist later in the year and keep an eye on the ticket resellers to follow the change in the market.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
If the history from the last two GT at ND games holds true......no tickets will be available to anyone except students and donors with lots points. You may want to keep an eye on the Atlanta craigslist later in the year and keep an eye on the ticket resellers to follow the change in the market.
Im just hoping to find tickets in "our" section.