2015 Depth Chart

Buzzwax

Georgia Tech Fan
To continue the "Next Year" thread here are the links to our current roster sorted by position and our commit list for 2015......We are far deeper at several positions than I thought!!

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/geot-m-footbl-mtt.html

http://georgiatech.scout.com/a.z?s=140&p=9&c=8&yr=2015

My summary (next years class shown)

Offense

Skill Positions

QB - JT, RJR and Byerly RSR are a solid 1/2!! Jordan waiting his turn.
BB - BB and AB are as thin as I can remember...Mr. Leggett RFR, Lands-Davis F and Weimerskirch F will be the only three on schollie unless Marcus Allen RJR moved to BB....
AB - Wow do we lose a ton of experience at AB!! Andrews and Snoddy will start. Willis RJR, Lynch RFR, McClellen RJR. Looks like some FR will get a good chance to play - Cottrell, Jarrett, Bensen
WR - Summers RJR, Jeune RSO, Messick RSO, Searcy RFR. Again looks like some TFR will get an opportunity, Phillpott, Howell, Singleton, Marshall

OL - Should be a VERY good unit again next year -

LT - Chamberline RSR, Fromoyan RSO
LG - Braun RSR, Orielly? RSR
C Burden RJR, Marshall So
RG Devine RSO, Brigham RJR
RT Joe RSR, Griffin RSO
Was wondering why we only have two OL commits (Morgan and Bryan) for 2015, then I saw all of the RFR we will have next year!! Brown, Preddy, Klock, Stickler, Whitley, Yeremian. Maybe one more stud OL for the 2015 class and that is it?

Defense

DE - Getting Better for 2015!!

Freeman SO, Rook-Chungong RJR, Merriweather SO, Whitehead RJR, Stargel RJR, Hunt Days RSR (I have read rumors of him being DE and even big enough now for DT? Roster still shows him at LB)

LB - Solid! Harrell RSR, Davis JR, Marcordes RSR. Hankins RJR and Jackson RFR as depth with Cooksey and Mitchell as the two FR coming in.

DT - Gamble RJR, Gotsis SR, Kallon RJR, Simmons SO (I bet he puts on the most good weight in the offseason of anyone) Glanton and Morgan are the two FR coming in

DB's - Holy crap this unit will be DEEP!! Anyone from this group go to AB?

CB's - Milton RSR, White SR, Lawrence Austin SO, Lynn Griffin RJR, Step Durham SO. DEEP!!!

S - Golden RSR, Noble RSR, Corey Griffin RSO

SAM - Demond Smith RSR, Lance Austin SO

Special Teams - Everyone back!!

Buzzwax

Georgia Tech Fan
Yep, see he's up to 285 per Scout but still listed as a DE. I'd agree he will be a DL before too long.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
My predictions:
QB: Thomas (duh), Matthew Jordan
AB: Dennis Andrews and Snoddy will be the main two
BB: Leggett, Byerly (pure speculation/desire to get him on the field), Lands-Davis or Weimerskirch (I think one of them will redshirt)
WR: Summers and Jeune
LT: Chamberlain
LG: Devine
C: Burden
RG: Will Bryan
RT: Griffin
DE: Rook-Chungong and Freeman, JHD and Whitehead also rotating in
DT: Rotation of Gotsis, Gamble, and JHD
LB: Davis, Harrell
Sam: Demond Smith
CB: White and Milton, Law Austin and Step rotating in/playing the nickel some
FS: Golden and/or Corey Griffin
SS: Lynn Griffin (again, pure speculation) and/or Corey Griffin

Buzzwax

Georgia Tech Fan
EDIT - I just read a good bit of the Henderson recruiting thread and wow! Looks like an early enrollee that probably makes the rotation at DT!!