JHD

Possibles
Fred Holton
Pat Gamble
Autry
S. Days

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
Sims and JHD I'm hoping will take it to the next level. Emerging stars I'm guessing summers or Autry and Lynn griffin

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I'm going way out on a limb and saying Donovan Wilson at Aback on offense. On defense it has to be my boy from "down under", but I feel real good about Lynn Griffin, too.

#1stinga6

Georgia Tech Fan
Offense- David Sims (I say breakout because I think he really "gets it" and stays healthy this year and goes for 1K+ with big runs that we have been missing.)

Defense- Gotsis (Going to be a beast)

rduck

Georgia Tech Fan
offense- BJ Bostic I think with Orwin gone, he can become the big play threat at A back. Also, don't sleep on Autry if he is healthy this fall. He showed some great flashes at WR last year before getting hurt.

defense- Gotsis and Lynn Griffin seem to be poised to make the leap this year.

SamGT

Georgia Tech Fan
I am hoping that Autry and Williams have break out seasons because of the potential impact that could have on our future. Both have little brothers that are better than they are, and I think a break out year would go a long way toward showcasing GT to their brothers.

SamGT

Georgia Tech Fan
Same thing for Harrell, too. But in his case it's a cousin not a brother (and probably more of a long shot as well).

#1stinga6

Georgia Tech Fan
SamGT said:
I am hoping that Autry and Williams have break out seasons because of the potential impact that could have on our future. Both have little brothers that are better than they are, and I think a break out year would go a long way toward showcasing GT to their brothers.

I agree with you. It would go a long way to have big brothers step up and shine and us win 9+ games.

Socrates

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm hoping Vad, he needs to be the Field General! Showed good leadership last year. Fires the troops up!