2/4 - WBB at Wake Forest

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Up 27-23 at the half. I haven't been able to watch or listen so just following gamecast, but our offense still appears to be struggling

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
We don't have much of an inside presence. Guards are running well, but we are 1 dimensional, and when we play against teams with a halfway decent big, we get exposed.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
We don't have much of an inside presence. Guards are running well, but we are 1 dimensional, and when we play against teams with a halfway decent big, we get exposed.
Amen. The key words are ”halfway decent.” We have some size, but they seem slow and stand flat on the floor to try to rebound. I can’t remember when I’ve seen Wone-Aranaz jump…if ever.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
WF has done that well on the road, let's continue that trend.
"Wake’s lone road victory came Jan. 2 at Boston College. It has last four straight away from WFU since then."

"Tech now has nine games remaining before the ACC tournament begins March 12. Two of those nine games will be against Wake Forest, which comes to town at 7 p.m. Tuesday. Stoudamire said Monday he hasn’t wavered in his belief that his unit can start a winning streak, especially because of what he has perceived behind the scenes."

Buzzforlife

Jolly Good Fellow
WF has done that well on the road, let's continue that trend.
"Wake’s lone road victory came Jan. 2 at Boston College. It has last four straight away from WFU since then."

"Tech now has nine games remaining before the ACC tournament begins March 12. Two of those nine games will be against Wake Forest, which comes to town at 7 p.m. Tuesday. Stoudamire said Monday he hasn’t wavered in his belief that his unit can start a winning streak, especially because of what he has perceived behind the scenes."

You posted in the WBB thread!