1st year since 2014

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
It’s a big deal because the offense gets continuity at many of the skill positions. If the offensive line is even average, the offense should be pretty good. And if we see any improvement from the defense. . .

God, someone stop me from talking myself into believing we’re gonna have a big season.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
B964A732-F58B-42EE-9DD3-B071245D6516.jpeg

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Returning 9 starters is huge in our offense (not sure if we can count A Marshall). That said, the offense got worse as the season went on rather than better...I'm in wait and see mode right now. QB and BB can both come back, but if the QB still won't pitch and can't throw very well then it's not going to matter very much.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Returning 9 starters is huge in our offense (not sure if we can count A Marshall). That said, the offense got worse as the season went on rather than better...I'm in wait and see mode right now. QB and BB can both come back, but if the QB still won't pitch and can't throw very well then it's not going to matter very much.
Yes, but how much of that was injuries, and the consequent need to rotate our best OL players through unfamiliar positions?

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
It’s a big deal because the offense gets continuity at many of the skill positions. If the offensive line is even average, the offense should be pretty good. And if we see any improvement from the defense. . .

God, someone stop me from talking myself into believing we’re gonna have a big season.

I'll talk yo down. Big seasons are 9-10 wins. When we're sitting in Charlotte in December, we'll puke on a 10 win season, and wonder how in the hell we were ever happy with just 10 wins.