180 Days

slugboy

Staff member
The embed isn’t working (maybe it’s a Twitter/“X” thing now). Here’s the gist for others:

Georgia Tech and Georgia Southern will meet in the 23-24 College Hoops season opener on Monday, November 6th inside McCamish Pavilion, per sources. This will be the Yellow Jacket debut for new HC Damon Stoudamire and the debut for new Eagles' HC Charlie Henry.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Forgive me if this has been posted, already?
We have another thread on the season countdown going on, however this one had a more recent follow up post.
Only another scheduling update to add:
“GaTech will play at Cincinnati in hoops on Nov 23 or the day before Thanksgiving(might not be the most opportune time to go on the road). Return game to the ATL in 2024.”

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Forgive me if this has been posted, already?
We have another thread on the season countdown going on, however this one had a more recent follow up post.
Only another scheduling update to add:
“GaTech will play at Cincinnati in hoops on Nov 23 or the day before Thanksgiving(might not be the most opportune time to go on the road). Return game to the ATL in 2024.”
See you guys on the Tuesday night ATL to CVG Frontier flight. Drinks in Over-the-Rhine post-flight on me!