180 Days

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Home Park Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks to jacketfan19902020 on the Rivals board for this find.

Let's GO, CDS!!!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

He's confident. I'll give him that. I like it.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
corvette deal with it GIF

slugboy

Staff member

Did Pastner ever go on V103? (It’s not on my presets ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

When was the last time we got that kind of reception there?

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
"We gonna flip this thing in 180 days" - CDA. Whoa, that man has some balls. Does he know the number of Tech fans that just love to be miserable? I can't for some of ya'll to literally explode when he is successful.

Choo choo baby, the train is leaving the station... All aboard!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
"We gonna flip this thing in 180 days" - CDA. Whoa, that man has some balls. Does he know the number of Tech fans that just love to be miserable? I can't for some of ya'll to literally explode when he is successful.

Choo choo baby, the train is leaving the station... All aboard!

Maybe he is confident since he is getting the players he wanted and knows what he is doing. (I still like Pastner.)

If we become relevant in basketball again that will be great. We aren't in football or baseball. But hopefully changes there will make it so too.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Maybe he is confident since he is getting the players he wanted and knows what he is doing. (I still like Pastner.)

If we become relevant in basketball again that will be great. We aren't in football or baseball. But hopefully changes there will make it so too.

You can like both, bro. No need for the disclaimer. Most of us still like CPast.

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
If you choose to not be excited about what CDS is building that’s on you, but this guy is about to make big things happen!

This man is not here for morale victories. He’s a winner and has that mentality, and that will 100% rub off on our guys.
Absolutely Connell62. Wil take a little time, but I'm impressed.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
If you choose to not be excited about what CDS is building that’s on you, but this guy is about to make big things happen!

This man is not here for morale victories. He’s a winner and has that mentality, and that will 100% rub off on our guys.

In news that may shock and dismay people, I really like the no-nonsense approach.

(pause to let the irony soak in)

Doesn't seem like one to put up with nonsense.

slugboy

Staff member
The portal is still open (for entry) for two more weeks. This has been a quick committing portal cycle

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
In news that may shock and dismay people, I really like the no-nonsense approach.

(pause to let the irony soak in)

Doesn't seem like one to put up with nonsense.

Sorry, it’s the first thing I always think of when people mention irony. The chuckle is not always welcome or appropriate.