12/5/2021 - UNC @ GT

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
Same thing here...got the ESPN packages, but it says not available after I enter a code that works. Well, enjoy the racing Saudis.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Just not enough contending ACC talent on this roster. Pastner better hit the portal hard this offseason or it’s going to be very ugly. I don’t see a single likely returning player that I am confident can start at this level yet.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
14:11 til game time, and there’s as many, if not more, Tar Heel fans here. Almost the whole row in front of me.

WTF?? Disappointing GT fans! This team deserves more support than they have received. Thought we would pack the house.

Hope it gets better
When we joined the ACC in 1979, North Carolina banks bought a bunch of season tickets to get the Tournament tickets. UNC and Duke will always have a lot of people in our arena. Where do you think uga learned the trick?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Well that was a bad all around game from the jump including missing the entire first half due to ESPN BS.

Anyways, while there were other issues we can't afford to miss as many good looks as we got. Started 5-5 then went 1 of 11 on mostly good looks. Make 3 or 4 of those 10 and the game has a different dynamic. Meanwhile they hit nearly 60% from 3. No real way to win a game with a shooting difference like that.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Well that was a bad all around game from the jump including missing the entire first half due to ESPN BS.

Anyways, while there were other issues we can't afford to miss as many good looks as we got. Started 5-5 then went 1 of 11 on mostly good looks. Make 3 or 4 of those 10 and the game has a different dynamic. Meanwhile they hit nearly 60% from 3. No real way to win a game with a shooting difference like that.
This isn’t surprising, but we are desperately missing Jose and Moses. Only one GT player had more than 3 rebounds.