12/2 - MBB vs. Duke — HOW BOUT THEM JACKETS!

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Mods please for the love of God rename this thread to 12/2 - MBB vs. Duke so we can win the game.

It'll be on The CW but get to McCamish and be loud if you can.
I've got to add the "-" to the WBB game threads. Need that to get back on the winning track.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Seemed they made their runs when Ndongo was out. I'm not a fan of +/- (plus/minus) as it can often be misleading, but today his impact was accurate. He was a beast on both ends of the court.
yep.
Seemed they made their runs when Ndongo was out. I'm not a fan of +/- (plus/minus) as it can often be misleading, but today his impact was accurate. He was a beast on both ends of the court.
yep, some of the player ratings were WEIRD, hard to explain

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Wow! the addition of 2 new players like Ndongo and the PG (9 asst,3 TOs) made a HUGE difference.Hard to believe they are so young and play that well. Ndongo had amazing stats-- 9-11, (with a 3) FOUR blocks, 5 rebs, asst--All-conf stats . I hope they can carry that play on the road.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Shout out to the home crowd in McCamish today. The Thrillerdome came to life! Students were great and section 110 was right there with them. There was a pretty good dook contingent in the building, but the play of the GT team kept them quiet most of the time, and when they did try to come to life the GT crowd wasn’t having it and shut them down. So much fun! Way to go jackets!

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Shout out to the home crowd in McCamish today. The Thrillerdome came to life! Students were great and section 110 was right there with them. There was a pretty good dook contingent in the building, but the play of the GT team kept them quiet most of the time, and when they did try to come to life the GT crowd wasn’t having it and shut them down. So much fun! Way to go jackets!

CDS wants it there every game. It really does make a difference in the game result. Great defensive energy all game today, but especially on that final possession.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
God damn I would have loved to watch this game. Wire to wire middle finger
Whole game be like...... kicking dooks @$$ is awesome

dance GIF

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Gotta get rid of the no look passes, and by no look I mean on the receiving end. We were the better team today and our big men were better than theirs and it's not even a debate. The Mitchell call was huge but he's an @$$hole and they took advantage of our lack of chemistry or it wouldn't have even been close so f-em . Such a good game. My heart was in my throat the last 5 minutes and I wasn't in the mood for a moral victory