12/2 - MBB vs. Duke — HOW BOUT THEM JACKETS!

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Duke is vulnerable. Teams are dropping off their bigs and playing a two man zone.

/
I bet they will have 2 very good days of practice after getting blown out by Arkansas though. We're going to get their best, most focused game on Saturday.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
It seems like the raucous crowd may have been a factor that helped Arkansas beat Duke. I hope GT fans provide a similar atmosphere inside McCamish Pavillion on Saturday. I have read that it is a sellout and also that there are some tickets remaining. I hope there aren’t too many Duke fans in attendance. I hope the student section is packed and loud. I’ve been to all 4 home games so far and the student section has been abysmal to non-existent behind the south goal.

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
It seems like the raucous crowd may have been a factor that helped Arkansas beat Duke. I hope GT fans provide a similar atmosphere inside McCamish Pavillion on Saturday. I have read that it is a sellout and also that there are some tickets remaining. I hope there aren’t too many Duke fans in attendance. I hope the student section is packed and loud. I’ve been to all 4 home games so far and the student section has been abysmal to non-existent behind the south goal.
Not worried. Students always show up for the Duke game. It's the Wake Forest type of game on a Wednesday night during Greek Chapter where student attendance suffers the most

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Not worried. Students always show up for the Duke game. It's the Wake Forest type of game on a Wednesday night during Greek Chapter where student attendance suffers the most
I have more faith in the students than I do in the alumni and sidewalk fans. Hope it’s packed with GT faithful. Hope it’s “Welcome to the Thrillerdome!”

bucknellbison31

Jolly Good Fellow
The students will show out, but there will be a TON of Duke fans there. I'm just hoping we have a majority.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I have more faith in the students than I do in the alumni and sidewalk fans. Hope it’s packed with GT faithful. Hope it’s “Welcome to the Thrillerdome!”
Alumnus here, sitting closer to the court this game, and me and my +1 fully intend to make life hell for Flip & Co. when they are at the East goal. West goal too, but we'll be most impactful at the East goal. Doesn't take a lot of people screaming to cause chaos in McCamish as we've seen even with the smaller crowds. Hoping it's a stand all game kind of crowd but we'll see.

Jack

Jolly Good Fellow
I am glad we have a game early on in the ACC season with one of the top teams in the league.
It will set a high standard to proceed into the thick of things to come.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Why the hell does it alway feel like we play them when they’re coming off a loss??? Not sure if they’re the same as the K teams of the past, but playing them after an L under K was bad news.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Why the hell does it alway feel like we play them when they’re coming off a loss??? Not sure if they’re the same as the K teams of the past, but playing them after an L under K was bad news.

It's been that way 6 of our last 10 matchups by my count.

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
In Duke’s two games that mattered, they really only went 7 deep. Seems like we have a bigger roster to throw at high intensity action, as well as a game where fouls become an issue.