11 - 3

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
As I sit here eating an orange and looking to chase it with a shot of Jameson, I am in awe of what these young men have accomplished this season.

My, oh my; what a game.

There is a little sadness though - at the thought that this team will not play together again.

My, oh my; what a team.

Bothers and sisters, we have witnessed something special.

My, oh my; what a season.

There is hope on The Flats for the future, a promise of good things to come. This team has done things that will be talked about for a long time and used to instill a determination in GT's young men to rise to the level that was set in 2014 - and to do their best to exceed the achievements of this season.

My, oh my; what a future.

I hope that these young men can keep this season in their hearts and use it to push themselves to succeed in whatever they have in their futures.

My, oh my: what are we going to do until September 5th?

gameface

Jolly Good Fellow
Anybody have Tony Barnharts phone or email. Want to ask about his prediction the SEC would go 12-0 in the bowls.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
As I sit here eating an orange and looking to chase it with a shot of Jameson, I am in awe of what these young men have accomplished this season.

My, oh my; what a game.

There is a little sadness though - at the thought that this team will not play together again.

My, oh my; what a team.

There is hope on The Flats for the future, a promise of good things to come. This team has done things that will be talked about for a long time and used to instill a determination in GT's young men to rise to the level that was set in 2014 - and to do their best to exceed the achievements of this season.

I hope that these young men can keep this season in their hearts and use it to push themselves to succeed in whatever they have in their futures.

All I can say is AMEN ClydeBrick. AMEN!!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
LSU lost
Ol Miss lost
Ms St lost -
Need Auburn and Alabama to lose for a complete SEC West sweep!!!! (the folks at ESPN will be in melt down mode.)

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
My typing and mental skills are a bit compromised right now I will hold off posting my thoughts for now but suffice to say I've never been prouder to be a Tech fan than I am right now. Yes, that includes 1990 :D GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STING 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
LSU lost
Ol Miss lost
Ms St lost -
Need Auburn and Alabama to lose for a complete SEC West sweep!!!! (the folks at ESPN will be in melt down mode.)
It isn't just that they lost, it is how they lost. All three of those teams got pushed around. The entire ranking system is a JOKE. We can't go to an eight team playoff (with conf champs only) fast enough.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
If we had Jeremiah and Jemea this year, we would be playing in the playoffs! Still super excited about this season and look forward to the 2015 season! Justin Thomas 4 Heisman!!!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer

My, oh my; what a game.

My, oh my; what a team.

Preach it brother....