#1 UGAG visits #10 Auburn

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Or a crying Goldberg;)

I have to wonder what the mutt fan logic is now. As I recall:

• Mark Richt has more talent than any team in the country and can't win championships. It is only because of Richt that the mutts haven't won an MNC.
  • Then: Mark Richt left the team with no talent, he hasn't recruited well for the last several years. Kirby NotSo needs time to recruit to be able to win since Richt left them bare.
  • Then: The mutts finally have a Superman QB and an offensive line that can move mountains. The mutts will win the MNC this year, nothing can stop them.

Now, it appears that the "inferior" coach is much closer to winning a championship with "inferior" talent than the god of football coaches with the super studs.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I have to wonder what the mutt fan logic is now. As I recall:

• Mark Richt has more talent than any team in the country and can't win championships. It is only because of Richt that the mutts haven't won an MNC.
  • Then: Mark Richt left the team with no talent, he hasn't recruited well for the last several years. Kirby NotSo needs time to recruit to be able to win since Richt left them bare.
  • Then: The mutts finally have a Superman QB and an offensive line that can move mountains. The mutts will win the MNC this year, nothing can stop them.

Now, it appears that the "inferior" coach is much closer to winning a championship with "inferior" talent than the god of football coaches with the super studs.
I give myself migranes trying to figure out Dwag fans:LOL: I think Mark Richt likes it a lot better in Miami and that helps him a lot.

Last edited: