1/11 - WBB vs Clemson

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
GT plays Clemson tomorrow evening at 7pm. If you're in McCamish (and you should be) come say hi at the top of section 100.

Screenshot_20240110_160124_Georgia Tech.jpg

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Been a busy week but thinking I'll probably roll over to Midtown for this one and am likely rolling solo. I'll DM you to come say hi and introduce myself if I do make it over.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Ladies are playing well. At the half. Gt 32 - Clemson 23. Stats in the next post. And for those interested half time is a magic show

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Clemson raining 3's half way through the third and had clawed their way back within 2. Band is rallying by playing cowboy bebop theme music.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Anyone watching on TV/listening on Radio is Tonie Morgan hurt? She was a force in the 1st half but hasn't seen the court much since then

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Victory! Tech 70 - Clemson 62. Good rebounding and excellent free throw shooting down the stretch put it away despite Clemson pulling within 2 at one point.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
4 starters with double digit scoring, Blackshear with a double-double, great rebounding and FT shooting. The ladies improve to 12-4 (3-1 ACC). Up next at Duke on Sunday at 2p on the ACCN. See you on the airwaves then!