“We gone fight...”

sc jacket 22

Jolly Good Fellow
Cool. Thanks for answering a nosy question...LOL
A few of us on here are from Augusta, although I don't think but about 3 actually post with any regularity.
I used to hang around the board at gtsportstalk.com from around 2007 - 2011. Then life got busy (got married, started my career, had kids, etc.) and got away from posting for a while. It’s good to be back with some fellow GT fans. And yes, still happily married, ha ha.

I used to hang around the board at gtsportstalk.com from around 2007 - 2011. Then life got busy (got married, started my career, had kids, etc.) and got away from posting for a while. It’s good to be back with some fellow GT fans. And yes, still happily married, ha ha.
Well, a belated welcome to The Swarm. And glad you're still happily married. LOL

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Dude they were awful over there. That’s essentially why I came to this board. Sportstalk was like a plague lol

sc jacket 22

Jolly Good Fellow
Dude they were awful over there. That’s essentially why I came to this board. Sportstalk was like a plague lol
Totally agree. I recently became a subscriber to jacketsonline and that board is awful too, IMO. I just like the “inside” info, so I go there for info and talk football here.