Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Clemson + 5

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Dabo's routine is old to me. But he has a point that they aren't tested and thus are the underdog; how many top 20 teams did they beat this year?

Loved getting a great night's sleep and asking Alexa in the dark who won(y)

I went back and looked it up. Clemson is 1-1 this last year against top 20 teams. 2-1 against top 25 teams which includes UVa.

I predict neither Clemson or Ohio State will be in the championship game. It'll be Alabama and someone else. Someone else will beat Clemson next year like UNC should have this year. And with one loss and a **** (OOC) schedule, Clemson won't deserve to go to the CFP.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I went back and looked it up. Clemson is 1-1 this last year against top 20 teams. 2-1 against top 25 teams which includes UVa.

I predict neither Clemson or Ohio State will be in the championship game. It'll be Alabama and someone else. Someone else will beat Clemson next year like UNC should have this year. And with one loss and a **** (OOC) schedule, Clemson won't deserve to go to the CFP.
Clemson will be 13-0 after the 2020 ACCCG

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Clemson will be 13-0 after the 2020 ACCCG

And pot will hopefully be legal in SC when that doesn't happen.

My brother lives there and went to a game watching with a bunch of Clemson fans, they are convinced they will never lose again and only lost the game last night due to bad calls. (in the first quarter all I saw was the refs not calling defensive interference on either team.) That arrogance makes it fun to watch them lose.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer

My brother lives there and went to a game watching with a bunch of Clemson fans, they are convinced they will never lose again and only lost the game last night due to bad calls. (in the first quarter all I saw was the refs not calling defensive interference on either team.) That arrogance makes it fun to watch them lose.
I can only imagine the chaos that would ensue if Mike Norvell's FSU team upset Clemson in Tallahassee:wideyed::LOL::cigar:

Milwaukee

Banned

Any Clemson fan that has the audacity to moan about officiating after the Ohio State debacle doesn’t live in reality. They shouldn’t have even been there last night.