who are our EEs?

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
I figured you meant early enrollees ... but at a place where EE has a much different meaning for thousands of others, yeah, there is ground for confusion.

I haven't heard of any.

Deltajacket

Georgia Tech Fan
You've got the JUCO transfer Branch coming in.Also Ratliff and Benson from last years class I believe. Benson may already be on campus iirc.

RocketJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Lamont Simmons is already here. He sat out this year due to transfer rules. Benson has been here as well. Ratliffe is coming this Spring, as is Branch and LB Emmanuel Bridges. Dunno about Mills.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
As I understand it, the current state of or EEs is in flux. The potential is there, and we might end up seeing a high inductance--but then again, last season's struggles have likely generated an impedance to our recruiting efforts.

Certainly, recruiting right now is a charged atmosphere. Hopefully, the negatives won't generate appreciable resistance to our recruitment; instead, let's hope the positives will allow us to parallel last season's early enrollment class. A series of such recruiting classes could really transform the team.

I'm looking forward to an electric season next year. Can't wait to see the resonance with our guys out on the field.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
As I understand it, the current state of or EEs is in flux. The potential is there, and we might end up seeing a high inductance--but then again, last season's struggles have likely generated an impedance to our recruiting efforts.

Certainly, recruiting right now is a charged atmosphere. Hopefully, the negatives won't generate appreciable resistance to our recruitment; instead, let's hope the positives will allow us to parallel last season's early enrollment class. A series of such recruiting classes could really transform the team.

I'm looking forward to an electric season next year. Can't wait to see the resonance with our guys out on the field.

Watt?