Whining Or Action

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
We have two options regarding our FB program.
1) Complain and point out every mistake, being it coaching of player quality or
2) Do the only thing faithful supporters can. Buy tickets, AND contribute to Our NIL.
Whining acomplishs nothing. This not mean evaluating what we see on the field. And poor coaching decisions or player's performance. It simply ask "what are YOU doing about it?
I've incrased my NIL contribution. Have you? Comments??? Don't shoot the messanger! LOL

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
We have two options regarding our FB program.
1) Complain and point out every mistake, being it coaching of player quality or
2) Do the only thing faithful supporters can. Buy tickets, AND contribute to Our NIL.
Whining acomplishs nothing. This not mean evaluating what we see on the field. And poor coaching decisions or player's performance. It simply ask "what are YOU doing about it?
I've incrased my NIL contribution. Have you? Comments??? Don't shoot the messanger! LOL

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Just wondering - how is NIL support parceled out to Tech players? Is it based on any metrics? Are players getting paid even when they are not playing and contributing? Is it just a pure capitalistic system of trying to beat competitive offers? Do the players have agents who negotiate for them? Or, are contributors just supposed to trust the AA to really do a great job of buying the right talent at the right time for the right amount?

Maybe if there was more light shined on this new aspect of college sports, and it appeared that the funds were being used expertly, contributions would be enhanced.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
How do Idelete the 2nd?
I think you only have five or 10 minutes to do so then it's too late. When I see that I have double posted, I'll blame my phone or PC, then go in and see if you can edit your post. When I'm in the edit mode I just highlighted everything and delete and back up, then put NM or put deleted duplicate as the text..

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Just wondering - how is NIL support parceled out to Tech players? Is it based on any metrics? Are players getting paid even when they are not playing and contributing? Is it just a pure capitalistic system of trying to beat competitive offers? Do the players have agents who negotiate for them? Or, are contributors just supposed to trust the AA to really do a great job of buying the right talent at the right time for the right amount?

Maybe if there was more light shined on this new aspect of college sports, and it appeared that the funds were being used expertly, contributions would be enhanced.
I don't know but Eric the fast, pass catching savant needs to be on the top of the list.