Where's the next win coming from?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Clemson is the most likely. However if we dont get them Thursday we may be looking at a very long stretch before we get another W. @Wake may be the next possibility.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I'm not as confident about beating Clemson. They had Carolina beaten and missed a FT with about 4 seconds left. Then they were up on Notre Dame in South Bend with less than minute left. This is a good team and they're going to come in pissed and loaded for bear. I think @ Wake is our best bet (although we could sneak up on someone. Just ask Ol Roy). If we don't beat Tusculum, I'll be shocked.

I think the three game stretch of Wake, Tusculum & BC are our three best shots for wins. Other than those, any win will be an upset

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Blossomgame had one of the nastiest in-game dunks on two of my teammate i have ever seen. I wasn't dressed out(freshman), and boy was i glad

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I'm not as confident about beating Clemson. They had Carolina beaten and missed a FT with about 4 seconds left. Then they were up on Notre Dame in South Bend with less than minute left. This is a good team and they're going to come in pissed and loaded for bear. I think @ Wake is our best bet (although we could sneak up on someone. Just ask Ol Roy). If we don't beat Tusculum, I'll be shocked.

I think the three game stretch of Wake, Tusculum & BC are our three best shots for wins. Other than those, any win will be an upset

Weren't you saying we were gonna beat Vile?

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I am not saying we will win either game, but nothing about Clemson or NCSU should scare our guys. After those two games we are going to hit a stretch where any win will be a major upset.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I will say my hope for a win over Clemson just went up. That whole campus will be hungover and emotionally spent after last night. Kinda hoping we sneak up on them Thurs. Not predicting a win, but think the football mania will help our cause