Where in Bobby Dodd Stadium do you sit, and how long have you had those seats?

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
For the older Jackets, where were your seats before you moved to where you sit today? Any of y’all sit in the old horseshoe when it was still a thing? Any funny or interesting stories?

I’ll start. I sit in CL4 row 15, seat 15. My family has seats 15-18 and we’ve had them since the club level was opened in I think 2002, so we’ve had them since before me and my twin brother were born. (I was born in 06)

That’s basically it for me, but my dad’s (who is class of ‘89) been getting season tix since 00, and from 00-01 he and my mom had seats in the east upper deck somewhere.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
North stands Sect 216 in 2015 and 2017 and 217 since. Great seats to see the game reasonably close at a diagonal to better see the play. Good access to concessions and restrooms and view of cheerleaders, band, and the action around the goal line. As a student I was in the upper east.
Upper north has terrific views of BOTH the skyline and game action. Plus they’re cheaper bc it’s the upper deck. Those are great seats.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
It's been since '94 that we had season tickets...but at the time, we were in Section 204L, maybe 3-5 rows back. Those were amazing seats as a kid - got a good view of the entire playing field, and could see everything going on, from Buzz to the cheerleaders to the band (which used to sit across from us in the lower east stands).

I've been back once in the past 20 years (could never make it due to scheduling and finances, being out west), and sat in the East stands. It just felt wrong. I think wherever you have the best memories are the best seats.

konabuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
104 for 15 years until they did the renovation and moved the field 10 yards to the north. Then I bounced around quite a bit in the West stands. Last 5 have been in 107, but moving to 106 this year. Actually sat near 2 of my professors from way back in the day in 104.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
35 years as a season ticket holder.

Been in Section 105 for many years now (20ish?) but have changed rows over the years, from Row 2 (great to watch our bench but horrible to see goal lines plays at either end) to Row 18 and this year coming to Row 40ish (I forget exactly where)
I'm in Section 105 row 45 (next-to-last), so presumably you'll just be a few rows in front of me. I do enjoy getting the early shade on those nooners in September...