Where in Atlanta to Watch Clean, Old Fashioned Hate?

Swarm.D_Drugs

Georgia Tech Fan
Going to be back in town from Nashville to watch the game and hang out with family for Thanksgiving. After I get rid of the family, where's a good place to take my girlfriend to support the Jackets? I've been thinking about the Hudson Grille. We usually just go straight to the stadium and tailgate near the ICC but it's an away game.

Just looking for a good atmosphere, and we could care less about food etc. Cheap drinks would be nice. Thanks.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
Some of us have classes to pass. Seriously, who has time to celebrate thanksgiving and family and togetherness? Obviously only people without a healthy fear of exams.

I was thinking maybe the hudson grill. Dunno.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Haven't been yet but from what I've heard Hudson Grill will likely be your best bet. I went into my local taco Mac a while back...last away game maybe...and not one single set was tuned to the Tech game. I turned around and walked out. Won't be going back.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
There will be a game watching at Hudson Grille - Alpharetta and I'm sure there will be one at the Sandy Springs location as well. Good turnouts at both all year.