What's the story on Omari Jarrett?

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
With the injuries at AB and the transfer of Jordan back to QB, I've been wondering why we haven't seen Jarrett pulled up to the depth chart. Is he hurt? I haven't seen anything along that line on any of the fan sites.

Besides, I was looking forward to seeing him play. He has plenty of talent. Does anyone have any info on this?

Tdippp

Ramblin' Wreck
With the injuries at AB and the transfer of Jordan back to QB, I've been wondering why we haven't seen Jarrett pulled up to the depth chart. Is he hurt? I haven't seen anything along that line on any of the fan sites.

Besides, I was looking forward to seeing him play. He has plenty of talent. Does anyone have any info on this?
I thought he was at corner

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
From what CPJ said preseason, it seemed Jarrett wasn't physically ready. Also, we've been burning more redshirts than we expected, and we do need to keep some.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Ok, but I'd say the time to worry about burning shirts is way past. We need some more speed out there, particularly with Snoddy hurt. Besides, we have two prime ABs - Cotrell and Benson - already on the sidelines along with Qua. I'd play Jarrett now, but that's up to Coach.

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow
When you see Mikell moved over from BB (and his redshirt burned), Quaide moved over from BB, Lynn Griffin moved over from DB, TaQuon's redshirt burned, and Austin McClellan getting significant PT last week (a walkon), I think that's all you need to know about how coach feels about OJ contributing this year. I haven't heard anyone talk about him yet. I personally like his HS tape though. Something tells me we won't see him for a year or two.