Welcome Back - Highlights from the Opener

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
First of all, great job on the video @JacketFromUGA ! I enjoyed that, and hope you'll do some more of these. Well done.

I especially liked how you mixed in Brandon's audio on key plays.

Second....I keep forgetting to mention something subtle that kept being fun during the game. On at least two (and I believe maybe even three) kick-offs-- we had Jabari Hunt in as our up-man when we received. So, for instance, in this video as Alcorn opened the game kicking to us...that's Jabari right in the middle as Brandon names the "pooch" kick.

Now, do what I did and let yourself imagine how much fun it could have been if that pooch kick had come to the middle and HE had caught it for the run-back.

I sat there each time he was out there and laughed to myself, "C'mon...kick it to Jabari. PLEASE just once--kick it to Jabari. Give us that little bit of fun."

Last edited:

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I just love the shot of KeShun in the beginning turning the "3" to a "4" on the down marker! It appears that we've made getting off the field on 3rd down a big priority this year, as it should since we allowed WAY too many drives to be extended that we had nearly stopped. If we get just a couple more a game, well that's as good as points on the board cuz here comes the Smooov Train!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Amazed at the effectivness of the vanilla offense which they could not stop.
Plays like "The fake left rocket toss qb naked bootleg is wide open for the fastest guy on field" we're there all day.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
That TD run by JT....perfect example of what CPJ referred to r.e. ball security. Held the ball like a loaf of bread the whole way. That's gonna bight us in the *** eventually if it continues.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Decided to pick up some editing again. This is my first video in about 3 years and I'm obviously not the second coming of @Wreck Em but hopefully it's a different style you can enjoy.

Big thanks to @BobintheATL99 for his help with recordings. Feel free to post to TOS since they won't approve me to post (I have UGA in my name I must be a troll)

Not bad for a troll. Seriously, very good ... a lot of non-football tradition stuff in there that I liked.

But wait for the big games coming. I'm hoping for some epic games this year!

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Brandon needs to learn to say "right down Peachtree" instead of Broadway, this is the ATL. (Or Techwood, North, etc. works as well).