Week 6 Uniforms

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
First time doing this, hopefully no bad juju or else I'll hand it back over to the regulars. Saw it posted that dook is going with black/white/black which leads me to believe we will go with white/gold/white since we practiced in white helmets this week.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
First time doing this, hopefully no bad juju or else I'll hand it back over to the regulars. Saw it posted that dook is going with black/white/black which leads me to believe we will go with white/gold/white since we practiced in white helmets this week.

Good - they're all blue which means we'll be in some combination of gold/white. I hope.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Last time we won in gold jerseys was the 2016 Gator Bowl vs Kentucky.

Since then we lost to the citadel, lost 52-7 to uga, and lost 42-0 to ole miss this year when we wear gold.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Maybe we are going with black watch unis. does that outside of that stripe look navy or black. I would say our defense earned it after last game.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
If we were to eliminate every uniform combo we have a bad streak in, we would have to play naked :)

If we play naked, can we grease ourselves up like they do in those off season picture they post on social media? Duke wouldn't be able to lay a hand on us!!! ;) :LOL:

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
I would not be opposed to this being our home jersey and gwg our away
I would. I like us wearing gwg as our primary look. We’re one of two teams who wears white at home, the other being LSU… besides the stretch during the 80’s and early 90’s when you HAD to wear dark colors at home, it’s always been our main look. I’m not against wearing gold or navy sometimes as an alternate… but g/w/g IS tech football.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
I would. I like us wearing gwg as our primary look. We’re one of two teams who wears white at home, the other being LSU… besides the stretch during the 80’s and early 90’s when you HAD to wear dark colors at home, it’s always been our main look. I’m not against wearing gold or navy sometimes as an alternate… but g/w/g IS tech football.
You sound 3x your age my friend :p

No I get the GWG appeal. I like both GWG and this particular WGW combo (a throwback to the 70s) and GNW, just no Navy helmets or pants please.