WBB vs. Georgia State

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I was at the game. I was impressed (for the most part) with they way we beat the full-court press. Often had a big player open at half-court ready to take an outlet pass and immediately dish it off to an open player breaking toward the offensive court.

Men’s team could take some pointers there.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
I was at the game. I was impressed (for the most part) with they way we beat the full-court press. Often had a big player open at half-court ready to take an outlet pass and immediately dish it off to an open player breaking toward the offensive court.

Men’s team could take some pointers there.
I haven't noticed the men having trouble breaking the press this year. And from what I have seen they do the same thing having a big come up to half court then dishing it out to the wing. Maybe I missed it somehow but when did you see them having trouble with the full court press? Not being sarcastic, just curious.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I haven't noticed the men having trouble breaking the press this year. And from what I have seen they do the same thing having a big come up to half court then dishing it out to the wing. Maybe I missed it somehow but when did you see them having trouble with the full court press? Not being sarcastic, just curious.
To be honest, that’s mostly a recollection from past seasons. I guess I just haven’t seen enough of the new men’s team to expunge the memory.