Article WBB - GT Snags 4 of States Top Seniors

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
4 of the Top 10 coming to Tech 👍

Definitely a guard heavy recruiting class. I do like the fact that it is a home grown class. I hope that we can hold onto the centers/forwards currently on the team or find a few in the portal.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
With our current lineup hopefully Termis continues to get some play. With her hitting 3's like she is that is going to force other teams to get out on her. The question is whether they will do that with a guard or will they have their big come out on her. If they use a guard I hope we have someone working hard on her post moves so she can take the guard down low. If they bring their big out on her I would like to see us play five out and then bring Morgan down to post up her defender. She is so physical and hard to stop at the rim. Of course all of that assumes teams play man to man. I'm willing to bet we will see more zones when she comes into the game.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
Termis can barely move ,what happens when she gains weight.
Then she can stand her ground and not get pushed out of the way and use her height more to her advantage. Also, I'm sure you know, that in addition to gaining weights will also gain strength. She will also have an additional year of agility training to help her with foot movement. She shows promise with her shooting ability much like her fellow Spaniard Hermosa did. I also think she has pretty good court awareness. Keep in mind she is only 19 years old and has plenty of room to grow so she can take advantage of her height.