Watch Parties?

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
this may have already been posted, but, im looking to see if anyone knows of local watch parties Saturday for the game??
metro atl?
upstate sc..
maybe even traveling to Savannah
just checking

GO JACKETS!

Thwg777

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m not going due to poor planning and work. I’ll be in Marietta square at the Irish pub with my family and some friends.

I know that the GT COE and ME depts have an official event for adults (invite only) at a brewery.

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
I know some fraternities on campus are having watch parties. Maybe time to do an alumni check in on y’all’s brotherhoods haha

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
...and as soon as you start yelling at the TV because our DBs are positioned way off the LOS in a 3rd-and-short situation, the cat is outta there as well...

(Not that I've ever done anything like that...)
I have and you're right.

Channeling my inner Gilbert O'Sullivan.

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
...and as soon as you start yelling at the TV because our DBs are positioned way off the LOS in a 3rd-and-short situation, the cat is outta there as well...

My dogs may or may not run out of the room anytime the sound of ANY football game comes on the TV 🤷

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer

Back during premarital courtship , i was so upset durng game i thru the black and white tv off balcony into parking lot.

Served many years in solitary.
Got a nice color tv and a convertrd wife into a great Gt fan