Wanted - 2 Tix to Syracuse Game Tomorrow

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I've worked it out to get away from the newborn to get down to the game tomorrow...it's pretty much my only chance the rest of the season, so of course this game is sold out.

Anyone know where I might be able to get two tickets?

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Good luck bro..same here..Stub Hub is no better - $100 per ticket minimum. You know Scalpers will be more.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Good luck bro..same here..Stub Hub is no better - $100 per ticket minimum. You know Scalpers will be more.

Honestly I don't think so, but I'd rather get them ahead of time so I can have a few beers and relax before the game. I've scalped tickets to Tech football and basketball games for over 17 years and I've rarely paid more than $20-$40 for a single ticket even for incredibly hyped sold out games.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You just have me new hope..I really wanna go too and I only need a single. I'm not sure I'm interested in getting down there and haggling with those guys.

I'm looking all over, if I find a pair, I would be happy to split them with you, if you're interested.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Face value on the tickets is $100 per ticket, plus the Tech Fund "donation". If you get a ticket for less than $150, the person selling it is taking a loss on the sale.

This is the "downside" of Tech playing well. tickets will start selling for a reasonable price. You can't get tickets for $20 to a good D3 game. Fans have gotten spoiled by 10 years of mediocre / bad ball on the Flats. If the progress we've seen this year sticks, you can expect prices to get closer to the Duke / UNC range ($250 for non conf, $400 for ACC and $1,000 for big games)

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
$100 for face? Thought it was closer to $50. If so, that's absurd...

As for the other games, I don't remember a time ever, even at the peek, that games were going for $400.00

That was the cost of tickets to the NFC Championship game.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If face is $100, those are really premium seats. The highest face, excluding Tech Fund, I think, were UNC & Louisville.

I'm looking at mine and it has a face of $25.00 and I'm in 104 as a season ticket holder.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Face for tickets in the midcourt 100s (mine are in 101) are $100 for the ACC games. That includes the pro-rated Tech Fund. Callaway Club is $150.

I sold my NFC championship tics for over $2,000 each.

You can't get a ticket to an ACC game at Duke or Carolina (assume same is true for Louisville, UVA, ND etc) for under $300 per. Most are closer to $500

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Face for tickets in the midcourt 100s (mine are in 101) are $100 for the ACC games. That includes the pro-rated Tech Fund. Callaway Club is $150.

I sold my NFC championship tics for over $2,000 each.

You can't get a ticket to an ACC game at Duke or Carolina (assume same is true for Louisville, UVA, ND etc) for under $300 per. Most are closer to $500

Midcourts behind the benches are premium to me, given sight lines. That Tech fund is too much for me, living out of town. My all-in are about $1200-$1300 combined for two, I think.

New Old Guy

Jolly Good Fellow
Midcourts behind the benches are premium to me, given sight lines. That Tech fund is too much for me, living out of town. My all-in are about $1200-$1300 combined for two, I think.

You guys got me curious, so I just checked my season tickets. No face value is printed. So even though I didn't pay for my tickets using Master Card, they are clearly "priceless". Literally.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
You guys got me curious, so I just checked my season tickets. No face value is printed. So even though I didn't pay for my tickets using Master Card, they are clearly "priceless". Literally.

No face printed on mine either. I backed into it based on what they cost as a season ticket and then allocated cost to OOC, UGAg, ACC and UNC/Louisville. Came pretty close to what ticket office sold individual games for.

Your MasterCard quote is the best line on this thread!

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

I've got PDFs, so there's $25 face on my seats and for the 2 seats I exchanged for my Boston College tickets, there's an $18.95 face, which is crazy to me.