UT Takes Down Dwags

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
On a positive note, how about them dwags?

I only watched the end of the game, but the dropped TD pass by UGAg was nice.

But even better was the "Hand of God" punt by UT that took a right angle out of bounds at the 1. There is justice sometimes.

Any good dwag rants to share?

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I visited their board for a bit to see how they were reacting. A lot of Fire Richt threads are going up, more than usual. Imagine if they lose to Florida (which is likely) and Auburn pulls out a win. If we, by some miracle, get our offense figured out by the end of the season, we might put the last nail into that coffin. Here's the interesting part: Al Golden is definitely seeing the door this season. If Mark Richt is available, I bet you anything that Miami will pick him up to bring them back to the promise land. For those who don't know, he played QB there in there in the early 80's (I think as backup in the '83 championship season).

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Nah, Saint Richt retires to the mission field once he walks away from them.

They won't "fire" him IMHO.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I thought a chop block was only the high / low combination. This used to be called clipping I think.
After the holding of the shirt the UGAg tackle may have tried to stop his man by cut blocking from the front (we don't know what's in his mind). This is no way as bad of intent as picking up a smaller running back and pile driving him on his head. Consequences much worse though.

Hope UGAg loses again today.