update on Snoddy

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Sometimes the light comes on for RBs. Sometimes - and I think this is the case for Snoddy - the light comes on for OLs.

I watched him last year as he began to contribute and my first thought was that he hadn't changed his running style a bit. Still a guy who picks a hole then explodes through it with little or no juke. Difference in 2014 = he consistently had holes. The edge blocking got better and better as the year went on and - surprise! - Broderick got "better and better" too. I think it would be more sensible to say that he finally got a chance to show what he could do.

It's encouraging that he seems to have recovered and is actually participating in some drills. If we continue to block for him, he could do great things.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Sometimes the light comes on for RBs. Sometimes - and I think this is the case for Snoddy - the light comes on for OLs.

I watched him last year as he began to contribute and my first thought was that he hadn't changed his running style a bit. Still a guy who picks a hole then explodes through it with little or no juke. Difference in 2014 = he consistently had holes. The edge blocking got better and better as the year went on and - surprise! - Broderick got "better and better" too. I think it would be more sensible to say that he finally got a chance to show what he could do.

It's encouraging that he seems to have recovered and is actually participating in some drills. If we continue to block for him, he could do great things.
he also learned to block--some