UGA set to lose assistant strength and conditioning coach to Oregon

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I just read that UGA lost their assistant strength coach aka man with the handle bar mustache (marketing gimmick) and whacked out hair (looks like a clown) to Oregon. Now who is gonna help the director of S&C grab Kirby by the pants to keep in off the field. That looks so stupid and I guess there must be a large vat of hand sanitizer near by to dip his hands in between possessions. A grown man shouldn't have to have someone hold you by your pants to keep you aware of where you need to be on the sidelines unless you are deranged.
On a serious note it will be interesting to see who replaces him and how it impacts their strength and conditioning programs there overall.
Maybe they will become as weak as their non conference schedule is.

Last edited:

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I just read that UGA lost their assistant strength coach aka man with the handle bar mustache (marketing gimmick) and whacked out hair (looks like a clown) to Oregon. Now who is gonna help the director of S&C grab Kirby by the pants to keep in off the field. That looks so stupid and I guess there must be a large vat of hand sanitizer near by to dip his hands in between possessions. A grown man shouldn't have to have someone hold you by your pants to keep you aware of where you need to be on the sidelines unless you are deranged.
On a serious note it will be interesting to see who replaces him and how it impacts their strength and conditioning programs there overall.
Maybe they will become as weak as their non conference schedule is.
Good S&C Coaches are damn hard to find! UGAG OLB Coach Kevin Sherrer has left for Tennessee to become Defensive Coordinator