UCLA Recruits Robbed Colorado's Locker Room

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
"...the Pasadena Police revealed the high schoolers allegedly took thousands of dollars in valuables from both locker rooms including..."

Not that I would condone stealing from the visiting team while on an OV, but I am flabbergasted by the sheer, audacious stupidity that a potential recruit would steal from the team that was actively recruiting them.

slugboy

Staff member
"...the Pasadena Police revealed the high schoolers allegedly took thousands of dollars in valuables from both locker rooms including..."

Not that I would condone stealing from the visiting team while on an OV, but I am flabbergasted by the sheer, audacious stupidity that a potential recruit would steal from the team that was actively recruiting them.
There was a story on here, not too long ago, about a player attending another university who got invited to a teammate’s dorm room with a bunch of others to hang out. Later, he climbed back through the window to steal that guy’s stereo (he decided he liked it when he saw it).
He’d have gotten away with it if he hadn’t thrown a party later in the season where he invited his teammates. The guy whose stereo he stole called the cops on the spot.
If some of those players are high 4* or even 5*, they’ll still get recruited by UCLA and probably by Colorado. The 3* player are getting charged, though

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
How is it that these guys as a whole are idolized so much? They are high school guys. They are very talented and way over pampered, but still just high school guys. I remember what I was like in high school. It often wasn't pretty. Yet, these guys are now making serious jack for that talent which often far exceeds their juvenile levels of judgement. Man, is this system messed up or what?