UCF beat by Tulsa

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Winning is what unites, without it in CFB there is no unification of fan bases. We have a complete personnel rebuild to do before we can see if CGC and company can win consistently. There is a reason CGC received a long term initial contract. Obviously both sides understood what we were up against. We need minimum of two really good recruiting years, we have one and we'll see about number two.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Our fanbase makes me cringe sometimes

Every team's fan base makes others in their base cringe sometimes. We all have differing opinions and differing levels of tolerance for bad play or bad coaching. It is what it is. But, if it makes you feel better, I cringe sometimes as well - probably, sometimes for the same reason, and sometimes for different reasons.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Every team's fan base makes others in their base cringe sometimes. We all have differing opinions and differing levels of tolerance for bad play or bad coaching. It is what it is. But, if it makes you feel better, I cringe sometimes as well - probably, sometimes for the same reason, and sometimes for different reasons.

Which college team has the perfect fan base? I’m from Alabama and grew up a Roll Tide fan. And there are plenty of fans who have negative views of the direction of that program under Saban. 17 natties and still unhappy.

So I’m curious ... who has this uncringeworthy fan base?

Last edited: