Tuesday Practice Audio & Video

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
CPJ a lot tighter than over the weekend and Monday night to my listen. Must be getting close to game time?

I think the Fr & rFR may have a few plays or series to get used to the hostile stadium. The O has a lot more Fr than the D so the O may take longer to get on track. But like Jamal said, the older players have been there before and have to teach/help the younger ones. I don't expect anything as hostile at ND as @UGAg or @ Clemson is for us ...... but maybe I'll be wrong.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
CPJ a lot tighter than over the weekend and Monday night to my listen. Must be getting close to game time?

I think the Fr & rFR may have a few plays or series to get used to the hostile stadium. The O has a lot more Fr than the D so the O may take longer to get on track. But like Jamal said, the older players have been there before and have to teach/help the younger ones. I don't expect anything as hostile at ND as @UGAg or @ Clemson is for us ...... but maybe I'll be wrong.

ND stadium is not intimidating IMO. The lore is the history. Not the actual gametime environment. Its not hostile at all compared to UGA, Clemson, VT. Nothing even close. ND is almost quiet at times and the fans are very nice, classy. The whole stadium will remind you of the west side stands at bobby dodd...sit down, cheers once and a while etc.

There is nothing in this world that environment presents that this team hasn't see or can't handle. Everyone is making way too much a big deal out of this.

and if it does rain, forget it...will be even quieter.