Travis Jorgenson - Cone Drills

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Seems a little more normal.

Assuming he spent most of last summer working on rehab and he's spending most of this summer on basketball (especially shooting), I think we should see his shooting percentage rise next year

Not holding my breath. That shot needs a lot of work.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
So not much difference from last season. Still early in the summer.

Biggest thing that I noticed is that he seemed to shoot using his legs or his base in this clip. Last year, he seemed to be winding up (bringing the ball from his chest) before shooting which appeared to be him compensating for the knee. I'm not going to take away much from a 6 second vine, but the form looked different in the one shot attempt that I saw here.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Biggest thing that I noticed is that he seemed to shoot using his legs or his base in this clip. Last year, he seemed to be winding up (bringing the ball from his chest) before shooting which appeared to be him compensating for the knee. I'm not going to take away much from a 6 second vine, but the form looked different in the one shot attempt that I saw here.

Agree 100% on the wind up. This does look like a lot smoother action than the video we saw before last season.

Comfort of the shot for the shooter is always important. One of the nicest right handed jumpers i ever saw was Felipe Lopez from St. Johns, and he shot under 30% from deep in his career so....................