Travel to Clemson away game?

Hannak

Georgia Tech Fan
Hi,
I am visiting Atlanta the weekend of Oct 10th and unfortunately The Yellow Jackets are away in Clemsons.
I am a Irish guy living in Toronto and really interested in seeing a game.
Is there any fan bus that travels to away games ?

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
i don't know the answer to your question (hopefully someone will be along soon that does), but will you have a car while you're here, or can you rent one?

It's not a bad drive -- well-maintained interstate nearly the whole way and a straight shot. About an hour and a half one way, less if you drive like me. :p

Hannak

Georgia Tech Fan
Hi, yes thanks I can rent a car but just thought it would be more straight forward with parking at the stadium to get a bus plus more fun with a group of fans.
Plus being able to have a few beers never hurt either!!

FatPat

Jolly Good Fellow
Not looking past this weeks game- I will be "here", but, anyone that can recommend parking for Clemson I would appreciate.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
parking_map_solive.jpg
@FatPat
This map will help. Anything in green typically is good parking.
The cMpus isn't the most level of terrains so be prepared to walk some hills if you are near Tillman hall or Calhoun mansion.
If you get there early enough, park near the baseball field. Some parking will be occupied due to deconstruction of little john coliseum. If you come hwy 123 East you will turn right onto the perimeter road.