Tommy Hanson dies

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
There is more to the story, I would be interested to see if PEDs had anything to do with it or it was something else. Very sad to loose someone so young.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
There is more to the story, I would be interested to see if PEDs had anything to do with it or it was something else. Very sad to loose someone so young.

The internet is riff with rumors of recreational drug use/abuse. Not meaning to disparage the young man but it's just so odd to see catastrophic organ failure at 29. There had to be unusual circumstances.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
There's no reporting of such so I hesitate to put any kind of onus on that kind of thing. Also, I don't know of any PED or illicit drug use that would cause complete organ failure. It could be, I've just not read anything I can recall on that specific topic.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
There's no reporting of such so I hesitate to put any kind of onus on that kind of thing. Also, I don't know of any PED or illicit drug use that would cause complete organ failure. It could be, I've just not read anything I can recall on that specific topic.

Yeah, I hear you and I was hesitant to even put it out there (probably shouldn't have). Just such a weird death unless he was in an accident which it seems would've been released by now.

Stonewall

Jolly Good Fellow
Extremely tragic! Media reports are starting to mention law enforcement incident report has "overdose" listed. Evidently, they have reason to believe this is drug related.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer

Not sure about HGH but steroid (over) use can severely damage heart kidneys and liver. No clue if this was the problem but it can have that effect.