Tobias Oliver Declares

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
I live in Houston co and you make me proud that I can say that you came from here. You are what Georgia Tech is all about. Much appreciation for what you done at gt and wish you nothing but the best at what ever you choose to do in the future. Like you said you will always be a Tech Man

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
I felt TO was one of our most talented players that never got to fully display his abilities. I’ll never understand why PJ kept TM as the starter his last year when TO was the clearly better choice IMO. After that, he had to keep searching for a position. A NFL team will get a really good player if they find the right position. I feel slot would be perfect for him.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
I felt TO was one of our most talented players that never got to fully display his abilities. I’ll never understand why PJ kept TM as the starter his last year when TO was the clearly better choice IMO. After that, he had to keep searching for a position. A NFL team will get a really good player if they find the right position. I feel slot would be perfect for him.
I think you may be forgetting. Taquon was a consistently dynamic runner.

As far as Oliver goes, I’m torn because I think the staff did their best to help his pro prospects. He’s never going to be an NFL QB, and now he has some film at WR and CB. But as far as producing wins, it would have been nice to bring him in the red zone as a wildcat QB, or have another guy to shoulder the load when both QB were not 100%.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
I with the best for him and hope that he gets drafted. I can't help but to think though that he was caught up with bad timing with coaching change, much like how Nesbitt's career played out. Again, hope he gets drafted.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Thanks TO, for all you've given to GT!

I hate to see you go but you've done everything that's been asked of you, contributed mightily and have earned your shot at the League.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I with the best for him and hope that he gets drafted. I can't help but to think though that he was caught up with bad timing with coaching change, much like how Nesbitt's career played out. Again, hope he gets drafted.
Even if he doesn't, I think he'll sign somewhere. We'll see him on Sundays.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Great athlete, willing to do whatever the team needed, and a good teammate. He will be successful in whatever he chooses to do in life.