Tis the Season,

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Reading the Volnation folks, it seems they had another kid waiting in the weeds and offerd it to him. T Marshall said it was a business.
There are also those who say "grades".
Not really much to go by. Im sure some team will make a place for this kid and are possibly persuading some 6th year senior to move on out of the way :)

Reading the Volnation folks, it seems they had another kid waiting in the weeds and offerd it to him. T Marshall said it was a business.
There are also those who say "grades".
Not really much to go by. Im sure some team will make a place for this kid and are possibly persuading some 6th year senior to move on out of the way :)
He supposedly has a 3.2, so grades wouldn't seem to be the problem, certainly not at Tenn.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
I wish I could waste my day correcting others spelling of a name.
My spelling his name wrong had nothing to do with the topic.
Tomatoe, toe mah toe,....who gives a crap!
The Campbell kid is who if want on my wish list.
He is the only Campbell IIRC on our recruits for 2016.
There are several kids we have offered who have committed elsewhere, BUT, there is that possibility they can DE-commit!

You had one task....and it was an epic fail
Actually, my question was sincere. I tried to find a Donovan Campbell on Rivals, and found a basketball player by that name. So I was wondering, not criticizing anyone's spelling.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Actually, my question was sincere. I tried to find a Donovan Campbell on Rivals, and found a basketball player by that name. So I was wondering, not criticizing anyone's spelling.
look under the 2016 recruiting class listed on this page. It will give info on recruits we are perusing for football. It has alot of info with videos and bios. If you need info on basketball, look on the basketball page. It has a lot of readily accessible information pertaining to the hoops team.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Look at Victor Viramontes's senior highlights. Tell me a tough nosed kid like that, with his size/speed combination and arm isn't perfect for our offense.

Unfortunately, very slim chance we get him here from Cali.

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
That will work, but doubt that he has cloned himself...
All he needs is a duplicator...
Calvin-and-Hobbes-duplicator.jpg