Three wins away from Bowling

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
We currently sit at 3 wins and need 3 wins to go bowling this season. I think most of us will consider that a successful season considering our schedule in the remaining games and the fact that this is Brent's only second full season as HC.
Personally, I would like to see those games come from our next 3 games, and and any more will be gravy. Our next 7 games are:
1- Duke 2- UNC 3-ND 4-VT 5-Miami
6-NCSU 7- UGA
Just for fun, if all our wins are to come from a 3 game win streak, which 3 in a row would you pick?
My pick, as above is 1,2,3. 1- Duke, I despise Duke. 2-UNC I despise UNC as well plus I want to see us kick Scooter's
a$$ and is a main reason I am picking these 3. 3-ND I always want to have a victory over the icon of college football..
What say you?

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
'Member when 6 and 7 win seasons were disappointing? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

As for your question, Miami, NC State, and ugag, no question. TFG sucks but I'd rather end the season on a high note with 3 straight wins, knocking off 2 ranked opponents, and sending the dwags to a watery grave.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
'Member when 6 and 7 win seasons were disappointing? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

As for your question, Miami, NC State, and ugag, no question. TFG sucks but I'd rather end the season on a high note with 3 straight wins, knocking off 2 ranked opponents, and sending the dwags to a watery grave.
THIS⬆️⬆️. I can see someone's mind is already f'n right!!

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Yall make good points about beating those 3 to end our season and I agree. But since there is no way in hell we matchup with UGA this season, I stand by my pick because it is very possible in my humble opinion.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
But since there is no way in hell we matchup with UGA this season
Why would you say that? We matched up well with them last year and did for the first half in 2022, as well. They look to have regressed on offense without Bowers and McConkey. Their receivers aren't that impressive. And Etienne has underwhelmed so far. They're probably going to be a 3-loss team by the time we play them - they'll be losses to three good teams, but I still think they'll have three.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
We currently sit at 3 wins and need 3 wins to go bowling this season. I think most of us will consider that a successful season considering our schedule in the remaining games and the fact that this is Brent's only second full season as HC.
Personally, I would like to see those games come from our next 3 games, and and any more will be gravy. Our next 7 games are:
6-NCSU 7- UGA
Just for fun, if all our wins are to come from a 3 game win streak, which 3 in a row would you pick?
My pick, as above is 1,2,3. 1- Duke, I despise Duke. 2-UNC I despise UNC as well plus I want to see us kick Scooter's
a$$ and is a main reason I am picking these 3. 3-ND I always want to have a victory over the icon of college football..
What say you?
You want to go bowling do you? Well, Tech had one bite at the apple, so to speak, at Syracuse and could not finish the drill. Had another at Louisville, nope. This is it. Tech must win BOTH Duke and UNC. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. For those into such things, College Football News rankings have Tech at #60 and Duke at #46 with UNC at #50. Yet, CFN picks Tech over Duke. Go figure which is why I don't put much stock in such things. Duke played with a lot of heart last Saturday coming from a 20-0 deficit to beat archrival UNC. UNC lost because even though they had 156 yards on the ground they could not run the ball in the second half and Duke found its running game with running back Star Thomas? Parker? whatever, he was the "Star" breaking tackles all over the field in the second half. Gee, now where have I seen a Collins defense do that sort of thing? I think Duke has pretty much gone to the well one time too many and they will be ripe for the plucking but we will see. Impressed with the job Manny has done at Duke.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Why would you say that? We matched up well with them last year and did for the first half in 2022, as well. They look to have regressed on offense without Bowers and McConkey. Their receivers aren't that impressive. And Etienne has underwhelmed so far. They're probably going to be a 3-loss team by the time we play them - they'll be losses to three good teams, but I still think they'll have three.
Did you watch the whole UGA/Alabama game? We do not have the talent to beat either one of those teams in a full game in my opinion. We do not come close to having Alabama's defense which the mutts shredded in the 2nd half even with Etienne having a poor game. And just because they lost to 'Bama and could lose 2 more to Texas and Tennessee does not change that dynamic at all.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Did you watch the whole UGA/Alabama game? We do not have the talent to beat either one of those teams in a full game in my opinion. We do not come close to having Alabama's defense which the mutts shredded in the 2nd half even with Etienne having a poor game. And just because they lost to 'Bama and could lose 2 more to Texas and Tennessee does not change that dynamic at all.
yep, teams with less talent definitely never win. That's how I know Georgia Tech has never lost to the Citadel, Temple, NIU, Bowling Green, etc.

And there's definitely no evidence this season of ugag and Bama struggling against inferior talent teams like Kentucky and USF, nope definitely not.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
yep, teams with less talent definitely never win. That's how I know Georgia Tech has never lost to the Citadel, Temple, NIU, Bowling Green, etc.

And there's definitely no evidence this season of ugag and Bama struggling against inferior talent teams like Kentucky and USF, nope definitely not.
Of course upsets happen, did I say they do not happen? I just gave my opinion that the talent level is so one sided in this game that such an upset will not happen. Want to bet, I am all in? lol
End of story.

Southern psu fan

Jolly Good Fellow
6-NCSU 7- UGA
What say you?
I see 4 wins in that stretch. that would give us 7 for the regular season. We’ve lost 2 games that we had a chance to win.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Of course upsets happen, did I say they do not happen? I just gave my opinion that the talent level is so one sided in this game that such an upset will not happen. Want to bet, I am all in? lol
End of story.
Massive talent difference and you have a 99/100 chance of being right, but OTOH I've seen bigger upsets. Just sayin'...