THREE PEAT

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Yep...4th victory overall and 4 out of the last 5 years.

CDtbIzIVAAAORGl.jpg:large

Last edited:

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
2015 CHICK-FIL-A PEACH BOWL CHALLENGE FIELD
TEAM
HEAD COACH CELEBRITY ALUM ALL-TIME WINNINGS
Alabama Nick Saban Mark Ingram $163,333
Arizona Rich Rodriguez Kenny Lofton $50,000
Auburn Gus Malzahn Bo Jackson $70,000
Cincinnati Tommy Tuberville Kevin Huber $70,000
Clemson Dabo Swinney Steve Fuller $135,000
Georgia Tech Paul Johnson Jon Barry $582,500
Maryland Randy Edsall Scott McBrien $110,833
Mississippi State Dan Mullen Fred McCrary $140,000
North Carolina Larry Fedora Roy Williams $95,000
NC State Dave Doeren Terry Harvey $105,000
Ohio State Urban Meyer Jeff Logan $50,000
Ole Miss Hugh Freeze Sean Tuohy $147,500
South Carolina Steve Spurrier Sterling Sharpe $427,000
Just like the triple option; Runs this State! This golfing duo of CPJ and Jon Barry; Rules the Links.

For those that are wondering, Saint Richt doesn't enter this event as it conflicts with both his diving board practice and his set time at the tanning salon.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
The guy just can't stay out of OT situations, can he? Anyway: I read somewhere that Johnson had a seven handicap. Anybody know Barry's? I am guessing near scratch.
Barry's is listed as 1.2 and Johnson's is at 7.4 per the GHIN website. PJ shows his home course is Cherokee. Barry's is Ansley/Settindown Creek.

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
247's headline? Nick Saban, Mark Ingram finish second in golf tourney
Saban shared the details, which included a humorous conversation with Ingram, of the final hole.

"It was a four-team playoff and we got down to us and Georgia Tech at the end, and I said to Mark Ingram, I said ‘I know we’re at least going to win second.’ And he said ‘You never taught me that way.’ So the player got onto the coach," Saban said. "That next time, that very hole, we lost – we came in second. I missed a 10-foot putt."

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
For me, beating sa(t)an at anything is satisfying. Can you imagine if GT ever gets to meet Bammer for the NC game? How satisfying it would be for CPJ to defeat the devil and all of his 5/4 star recruits. His hand-picked recruits!! I know beating UGAG is satisfying, but this would be about as good as it gets for me.