Things must be looking up

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Been looking around for some tickets for the Dook game and Stubhub is consistently more expensive than purchasing directly from the AA! Quite a turnaround from last few years where I was scoring lower west tickets between the 40's for 25-50% less than face value.

I will be getting there somehow but the cost to do so, like the team's performance, is on an upswing. :woot:

Maybe I will answer my phone this week when the marketing flunky calls from the AA to see if they have any deals.

However, even with a W it will be hard to beat how awesome it was being on campus with all the GT fans and at Grant Field Saturday.

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
6-0 for the third time in 40 years, and... the second time under CPJ. Man, I love the guy. And honestly, I don't see why we can't get to 10-0. I don't see a team that legitimately outclasses us until Northern South Carolina A&M.

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
6-0 for the third time in 40 years, and... the second time under CPJ. Man, I love the guy. And honestly, I don't see why we can't get to 10-0. I don't see a team that legitimately outclasses us until Northern South Carolina A&M.
We're 5-0 right now, and Clemson ain't got nothin' on us!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Been looking around for some tickets for the Dook game and Stubhub is consistently more expensive than purchasing directly from the AA! Quite a turnaround from last few years where I was scoring lower west tickets between the 40's for 25-50% less than face value.

I will be getting there somehow but the cost to do so, like the team's performance, is on an upswing. :woot:

Maybe I will answer my phone this week when the marketing flunky calls from the AA to see if they have any deals.

However, even with a W it will be hard to beat how awesome it was being on campus with all the GT fans and at Grant Field Saturday.

I enjoyed our pregame pep rally at Jackets alley btw! Good conversations....