They just told Beamer 0-0 is not a win

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
CLBVLy_WsAAOaHy.jpg

beamer.jpg

Yella-Britches

Georgia Tech Fan
I live in VA - and putting up with the Gobbler trolls is nearly unbearable. But it is sad to see how old that guy looks - I watched the interview at the ACC media days and man, did he look and sound O L D!!! (can't he get rid of that thing on his neck?)

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I live in VA - and putting up with the Gobbler trolls is nearly unbearable. But it is sad to see how old that guy looks - I watched the interview at the ACC media days and man, did he look and sound O L D!!! (can't he get rid of that thing on his neck?)
No! We do choose our bodies. Let go of this. It's very distasteful.

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm sorry, but something has to be medically wrong here. That photo of him celebrating 0-0 was what 9 months ago or so? He had much more body mass. He looks so skinny now.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Most of his "old neck issue" was due to a skin graft that he received as a child from a burn.
As mentioned he did have additional surgery during the offseason. @orientalnc is correct, let it go.

4NatlChmps

Jolly Good Fellow
Ha ha ha. I think these comments on Frank Cheater are hilarious. Who fng cares about him anyway. He cheats, he hosted three of greatest thugs of all time (Vick x 2, and Deangelo Hall - bet they all took calculus huh?) and he whines about CPJ blocking scheme (remember Chancelor whining he got cut on a dive that scored TD and video showed no one even blocked him)......and between you and me Bud "Froster" must be a bafoon in interviews if he can't get out of Cheaters watch and that hell hole coal mining camp called Blacksburg. va tech will show their true colors this year and win about 5

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck

Never seen a coach who could double as the mascot... until I saw Beamer