There is no ACC Championship Game...

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
That's the great thing. Our guys aren't scoreboard watching anymore. They, probably more than anyone on the board, want to beat the gaggers with the fire of 1000 burning suns. F$U has to wait, the payback train has one more stop before Charlotte, and it is the gateway to hell. Some folks call it Athens, Ga.
Hell, I'm not worried about them coming out flat, Im worried about them coming out TOO pumped.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Man i wanna beat uga. But we are gauranteed that game every year.

Lets celebrate the fact tonight we earned one we are not gauranteed for every year.

And its a bi-week. So no issue.

True enough--I just don't want our guys to look past next week. Plenty of time to celebrate going to game 13 after we beat the mutts in game 12.

FatPat

Jolly Good Fellow
I might be crazy- but, I would rather bring the scout team to Athens and put feathers up FS's butts- just sayin

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
...there is only the annual game against the community college in Athens.

Anything after that is after that. Let us not be be distracted by hypothetical events that may or may not occur after the November 29 Armageddon.

THWG! That's all that matters right now.

@GTpdm I like the way you think. Your mind is f***ing right!
GT All F'n Day

iggymcfly

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm sure I'm in the vast minority here, but as a fan from across the country who came into fandom watching Tech on television in the Godsey days, I feel like Florida State's my #1 most hated Tech rival by a bit. Beating Georgia is huge, and I want it bad, but beating Florida State and ****ing up their undefeated season would just be orgasms on top of orgasms on top of orgasms. For once, we've got to get on top of those damn Noles!

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
This team wants to beat dawgs for the seniors. They don't want their buddies not to know the taste of victory between the hedges. They are focused and I am sure the fire is building.
Swarm and sting the Leg Humpers into oblivion!!!!
THWG