The One Positive about the Defense

Looking at the depth chart, there is not one person leaving this defense next year that can't easily be replaced. Rebuilding should not be a problem next year. There should be strong competition at every position next year.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
The downside is we will likely be replacing departures with guys who weren't able to beat them out this year. JHD and Whitehead excepted....I'm really crossing fingers both those guys play dynamite and take us over the top.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Straight from PJ, beasting it on the scout team.

JHD is perhaps one of the reasons our offense is performing so well on the field--when you are practicing against a hair-on-fire first stringer, you are used to being challenged by your opposition.

Offensive game ball to Jabari; looking forward to him giving grief to the other team, next year!

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
JHD is perhaps one of the reasons our offense is performing so well on the field--when you are practicing against a hair-on-fire first stringer, you are used to being challenged by your opposition.

Offensive game ball to Jabari; looking forward to him giving grief to the other team, next year!
This is a great point. JHD may have a hand in making Shaq an All American this year. I started a GT All Americans football for autographs at last years VT game when they were honoring all the living ones, think I could go ahead and try and get Shaq's autograph in anticipation? Actually, was he already third team last year? Maybe I am forgetting that he already is one?