The infamous "big four"

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
The thing that has bothered me about this game recently (not including last year) is that I thought we were tight going into and during the game whereas they were loose and confident. That changed last year for us - we were pretty loose and confident and almost pulled it off.

This Saturday, I am expecting UGa to be tight and nervous but not us. If so, I think we take 'em.

The thing that has bothered me about this game recently (not including last year) is that I thought we were tight going into and during the game whereas they were loose and confident. That changed last year for us - we were pretty loose and confident and almost pulled it off.

This Saturday, I am expecting UGa to be tight and nervous but not us. If so, I think we take 'em.
We have only won this game about a dozen times since I was in school forty years ago. But let me tell you, the Georgia fans that I know, know every one of those losses. They spew a lot of crap about having more interest in Auburn or Florida or winning the SEC. And to an extent, that is true WHEN THEY BEAT US. But the losses sting them more than losing to Spurrier, I guarantee it. I vote for beating them Saturday. Who's wid me?

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm afraid we can't pull it off Saturday. But here's the thing -- I didn't think we would win against VT, Miami, or Clem. But we did. Maybe I ought to show more trust by now.

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm afraid we can't pull it off Saturday. But here's the thing -- I didn't think we would win against VT, Miami, or Clem. But we did. Maybe I ought to show more trust by now.

I kind of have the same feelings. I felt like we could beat the other three. I just feel like this is a bad matchup for this team.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Feelings mean nothing. We will almost always be the underdog and feel like we will probably lose but a committed team like this one often beats the odds. They will do everything they can to win and we are due! THWG!

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
I just keep telling myself that we really should have beat them last year, when we were worse and they were better.

Granted we were at home last year, but I'm more hopeful about this game than I usually am when we play uga.