The Benz, how are you getting there?

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
For those that live in the area and going to the game at the Benz on Saturday, How are you getting there? I live south of Atlanta and in the past have caught Marta in from the airport or east point, but not sure I want to do that anymore. Thought about driving into town, having lunch and parking downtown and taking Marta from N. Avenue or nearby. What’s parking and traffic like?

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
If you're going to drive in and hop on Marta, I'd highly recommend something on the east side of town. Much easier to hop on the east to west line and not worry about switching trains at 5 points. Inman Park, Little 5 points, East Atlanta Village and Decatur all have great spots for pregame activates.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Wild Leap Brewery is about a half mile walk and there’s a parking lot across the street that you can leave your car in while at the game. They usually have food trucks, so stop in, have lunch and a beer, and head to the game. Getting out after the game should be easier than parking closer to the stadium.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
If you're going to drive in and hop on Marta, I'd highly recommend something on the east side of town. Much easier to hop on the east to west line and not worry about switching trains at 5 points. Inman Park, Little 5 points, East Atlanta Village and Decatur all have great spots for pregame activates.
Does that include the Indian Creek station as well out towards Conyers? I’ll be driving from Nashville, but headed to my folks afterward in Monroe and am thinking of doing that.

Also, thought about parking at Tech somewhere and ubering, but don’t necessarily care about ubering afterwards.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Does that include the Indian Creek station as well out towards Conyers? I’ll be driving from Nashville, but headed to my folks afterward in Monroe and am thinking of doing that.

Also, thought about parking at Tech somewhere and ubering, but don’t necessarily care about ubering afterwards.
Yes, Indian Creek is on the east-west Blue line, no transfer required.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else riding Marta from the Westside Holmes station? I’m just wondering if i’ll survive the trainride back to the car…i’ve been on some incredibly uncomfortable rides back to there there late at night after concerts etc

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else riding Marta from the Westside Holmes station? I’m just wondering if i’ll survive the trainride back to the car…i’ve been on some incredibly uncomfortable rides back to there there late at night after concerts etc
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I ride it to FB and BB games, never have an issue.