Thank You

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
I just want to say thank you to everyone that could make it to the game because it was rocking!!! Hands down the best game I've been to at BDS (haven't been to many)
The anticipation, excitement, and support leading up to the game was incredible! The coaches and players have been giving the atmosphere high praise and I'm glad I was a part of it. Huge win, great atmosphere, and proud to be a part of such a fantastic fan base.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I just want to say thank you to everyone that could make it to the game because it was rocking!!! Hands down the best game I've been to at BDS (haven't been to many)
The anticipation, excitement, and support leading up to the game was incredible! The coaches and players have been giving the atmosphere high praise and I'm glad I was a part of it. Huge win, great atmosphere, and proud to be a part of such a fantastic fan base.

CPJ and the players mentioned the fans' impact multiple times in the postgame interviews. You could tell they genuinely appreciate fan support and believe it makes an impact on the outcome. One win may not bring out new fans in droves, but hopefully those that hear and see those comments will at least reconsider Saturday plans when they have the opportunity to make the game and support the team.

You can also listen to the full postgame press conference here.