Tech TV ratings up

Animal02

Banned
The positives just keep coming. ;)

http://georgiatech.blog.ajc.com/2014/10/09/tech-performing-in-tv-ratings/

The Georgia Tech-Virginia Tech game, played at noon Sept. 20, tied the 7 p.m. Mississippi State-LSU game with a 2.1 rating and was better than the BYU-Virginia game (3:30 p.m.) and the Oregon-Washington State game (10:30 p.m.).

The Jackets-Hurricanes game, played at 7:30 p.m. on ESPN 2, drew a 0.8 rating, which exceeded the ratings of the Purdue-Illinois game (noon) and Wisconsin-Northwestern game (3:30 p.m.).

A ratings point represents 1,156,000 households, meaning 2.4 million households watched Tech’s win over the Hokies and 924,800 households watched the Tech-Miami game.

AtWork

Jolly Good Fellow
I was really surprised when I read this. If we keep winning...the more interest Tech will receive because rankings equal relevancy.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Glad you posted this, OP. It was mentioned in another thread but I felt this was important enough to garner it's own thread.

Pretty cool. I'd like to see how the reporting on GT changes as things like this come to light.

Killer Bee

Georgia Tech Fan
Keep winning! Impressive how hot a ticket that game was. I paid way more than I wanted, but it was worth it to be there!